Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Week 15 Future

When I think about the future I can see the world being merely technological. I don't really know if that will be a good or bad thing but just from experiencing the world with technology now, it might become quite overwhelming. In a couple of my other classes I am already working on projects that involve interactive glass walls and floors for the future. I think as the years come, designers will work hard to come up with new ways for technology to interact with humans on a more personal level. We are already so connected to our devices that it can only become more addicting with more and more technological advances coming out. I also think that virtual reality experiences will become more popular and people will be able to experience it more often through roller coasters, other rides, and even just on their tv sitting at home. Virtual reality roller coasters have and are in the process of being made in different places. With technology advancing there will be more opportunities for people to go to other planets and have the ability to make advanced spaceships for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment