Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Week 14 Starship Titanic

This week I read Starship Titanic, and I instantly wanted to read it when I saw that the title had Titanic in it. I have always been intrigued with The Titanic and I love that this story is a twist on the titanic but instead it's a starship that crashed and landed on earth. This was an easy read in my opinion, and I genuinely liked reading about it because it all started with brief ideas and developed into something unique. It was a good laugh kind of read also because it was the "greatest ship that was ever made" and there would be no reason for it to ever have problems just like the Titanic. People have always been interested in the great Titanic and how it sank, so I think it was smart that the author brought in a futuristic outlook on the overall story by making the titanic fly into space and then land on planet earth. The author has a bold imagination of what the future could hold for us with new technology and potentially interesting space ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment